Sunday, December 7, 2014

It's a Beaut, Clark!

Our Thanksgiving weekend continued with our annual trip to Williams Tree Farm in Rockton, IL, a farm that I've been going to since I was little to get our Christmas tree.  With a chunk of our crew taken about by the flu, my sister-in-law jumped at the chance to get out of the germ infested house to join us (don't celebrate for her just yet, she got sick on Sunday!)  It always takes me a little while to find the perfect tree, and this year was no exception.  After 20 minutes of wandering around looking, I finally had one of these moments - and it was pure magic!
I have to say, I am so happy with how our tree turned out this year!  Our real tree takes us residence in the family room and I went with an all silver/diamond/snowflake theme again this year!

 Leg Lamp Onesie from one of my favorite Etsy shops, HERE
 
 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment